Sunday, August 22, 2010

long time, no blog

Sorry it has been so long since I've updated this blog. These last couple weeks have been hectic beyond imagining. Between band camp, preparing for school, keeping up with Relent, and spending as much time with family as possible, this blog has been last on my agenda. Thankfully, I had enough time today to update you all on Relent's progress. Two members of Relent (Zach and myself) have been kept as busy as our new director, Mr. Saint Peter, could keep us. Marching band has been a ton different this year than years past, in the fact that it is much more intense, and far stricter. With this higher level of expectation comes a higher level of success, or so we hope.

Alex has spent the vast majority of his summer in Florida, with his father. Brad has been kept fairly busy as well this summer, but has kept his guitar playing pretty well at par.

Brad and I were able to get together and jam the other day, and we sounded fairly decent, but can't recall what we played (a problem we usually have with our jam sessions). Over all I have high hopes for the band this year, mostly because I know we have a large amount of potential. When more exciting news comes in, or I come across more music tips, I'll fill you in.

No comments:

Post a Comment